Thursday 4 September 2014

D is for Dress Up

The children in Room 6 love the dress-ups.  They had fun dressing up today and then writing about the experience..

I dressed up like a policeman.  Miss Gargan took a picture of me.  I was a little bit scary.  Hannah was a witch.     Izak

I dressed up in the New Zealand hat and....there was a long thing.   Luca
I dressed up as a dinosaur a Mum helped me put on the dinosaur dress.  Chhung Li
I am a witch I am mean.  There is a princess and I am going to eat her.  I don't like princesses!  I felt like a real witch.  My cape was silky.  My witch hat had a spike on the top.   Hannah
I dressed up like Batman and I felt brilliant.   Miles
I dressed up as a witch.  The cape was purple and my witch hat was pointy.  I looked pretty.   Addison
I dressed up like a star man.  Miss Gargan took a photo.  It was red and white with stars and a little bit of red.  I t was brilliant and fantastic.  Harley
I dressed up as an octopus.  His name is Henry.  It was fantastic.  Harper
I dressed up like a fireman in a top.  I put on pants.  I thought it was funny.  Cooper
I dressed up to look like a witch and I had a pointy hat.  Madison
I am batman.  I would fly to Italy to see Luca's family and all the other families in Italy.  Nicholas
I put on the New Zealand hat.  I loved it.  It was brilliant.   Kayden



1 comment: